Trading Psychology: 5 Solutions to Leverage The Psychology of Trading For further Profit http://rightmindtrader.com/pk-worksheet- ‘5 Easy Trading Psychology Methods to Overcome Your #1 Profit Killer’
Hi, I’m Les Meehan Internationally known trading psychology expert and author as well as in this video tutorial, you’re gonna discover 5 powerful daily methods to prepare yourself to overcome trading stress and anxiety, your #1 Profit Killer, to help you start every new trading session with your trading psychology tuned-up for trading profit success.
Here are my top 5 strategies for preparing your mind for calmer plus more confident trading:
1. Be clear in what is causing your stress and trading anxiety. Your imagination often exaggerates everything you perceive as threatening this also increases your stress and trading anxiety, so take a step back and get a practical view of what is really causing your negative emotional reactions.
2. Identify where your trading anxiety arises from. Irrational trading anxiety is mostly formed as a result of past experiences by way of example previous trading losses, so think about exactly where your stress and trading anxiety originates in order to determine if nevertheless has relevance inside your trading or whether it is really an emotional hangover that is now not required.
3. Have a ‘big picture’ perspective of the real consequences of losing (not the imagined ones). Again, your imagination can run wild creating in your mind totally unrealistic ‘what if’ consequences of going for a trading loss which might be more fantasy than likely. Really challenge this ‘what if’ negative consequences thinking and ground yourself only of what can really happen.
4. Be aware of the first physiological signs and symptoms of your stress and trading anxiety. Stress and trading anxiety are emotions with physical symptoms so you feel them inside you in some way or another. These physical symptoms may very definite starting sensation and you may become aware of that initial sensation by being mindful of your body’s reaction because you sense you are entering circumstances you know causes you stress and trading anxiety. When you have identified this starting sensation you may invariably take action to eliminate it before it takes control of your trading mind.
5. Use powerful deep-mind strategies to remove the negative emotions. I don’t have the time here to teach everyone I know about the deep-mind approaches for eliminating unhelpful emotions but to get started let me share just one powerful technique along with you. As discussed earlier, nervousness is increased as a consequence of what you think about so a fairly easy way to stop this is to break your anxiety thinking pattern by working with past evidence that what you really are imagining simply isn’t true. In like manner do this, when you find yourself contemplating future losses, produce a conscious effort instead to recall in mind the times when what went down next wasn’t as bad because you had imagined.
As you apply each of these strategies on a daily basis, you are preparing proper effort into view any subsequent trading losses within a more logical rather than emotional way, in order to then make profit enhancing decisions rather than ‘Profit Killer’ anxiety based loss aversion decisions.
Make these strategies a pattern by repeating them regularly in order to make all of your trading as anxiety free as possible and so avoid any future emotional revenge trading.
So, do you need to trade with more trading confidence much less stress and trading anxiety in order to achieve bigger profits?
All that you should do is click below & enter your company name and email to get FREE instant access for the worksheet and get started without delay.